Go Advanced

Member Login

Remember Me? Not registered? | Forgot Password

Register
Welcome

Old 05-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #1

Default MSI Wind U100-018US

MSI Wind U100-018US - Atom 1.6 GHz - 10 " - 1 GB Ram - 160 GB HDD

The U100 has selected a 10" wide LCD display as oppose to the typical smaller sizes to provide better comfort while viewing or reading. In addition, the 1024 x 600 resolution can relief concerns of the full display of web pages while browsing, giving you the freedom when exploring the Internet.

The U100 is embedded with the LED power-saving backlight technology in providing better color fullness and brightness, elevating the total quality of imagery. Furthermore, the lower usage of power can offer a longer operating time.

The U100 is equipped with the capability of magnifying text within software, so you may magnify any of the words displayed on the monitor freely, making it easier when you are viewing photos, editing or reading documents. less
Old 06-09-2010, 05:17 AM   #2

MSI Wind U100-018US is good notebook. the performance is good. but one things i dont like in the notebook is its battery life. its battery life offers just 3hr. but as per all other features it is good notebook.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:17 AM   #3

MSI Wind U100-018US is a good notebook. performance is good. but I do things like the laptop is the battery. the battery provides only 3 hours. but to all other functions is a good notebook.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #4

I like to use HP and Dell laptop that is why I do not have much knowledge about MSI but I have heard a little about it. As my friends like to use it and they have great experience with it.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #5

MSI Wind U100-018US is a good notebook. performance is good. but I do things like the laptop is the battery. the battery provides only 3 hours. but to all other functions is a good notebook.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #6

This is a very nice MSI Wind U100-018US laptop. It's future is a very nice. But it's a battery is a not long time use. Only 3' hour's his battery are working. But all the his future are very well.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #7

The wind has a magnifying glass technology, users can enlarge the words on the screen for easy photo viewing, editing or reading documents.simplify life netbook Wind U100 Pink Intel Atom N270 Rosa. The computer came with Windows XP Home Edition.

Tags
msi wind