Laptop Notebook Forums

Quick Search

Go Advanced

Member Login

Remember Me? Not registered? | Forgot Password

Register
Welcome

Laptop Notebook Forums > Laptop Manufacturers > Acer Laptops » Acer Aspire One 8.9-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB
Old 06-25-2010, 02:37 AM   #1

Smile Acer Aspire One 8.9-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB

Acer redefines mobile connectivity with Aspire one, the revolutionary netbook packed with fun and powerful computing features in a diminutive 8.9" form factor.From the moment you switch it on, the Aspire one is ready to go in just 15 seconds. That's what Acer calls a smart start. Once on, the interface is pure simplicity: a home screen divided into four areas that contain all the applications you need to stay connected, work, play, and organize your life on the road. And as your Aspire one is as unique as the way you use it, you can customize the applications on the home screen so that it's just right for you. Fast, simple and indescribably chic. That's your new life with the Aspire one.

Acer Aspire One 8.9-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, XP Home, 3 Cell Battery) Black - US$199.00 : Glad wholesale, Glad wholesale products
danglingjun1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #2

I like the Acer Aspire One 8.9-Inch Net book. and i check its configuration is good. but can you tell me its real battery life time.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:11 PM   #3

I am thinking of getting the Acer Aspire One Netbook mainly because its seems like great value for money. Has any of you guys actually used this netbook? Looking for actual user reviews before I can buy.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #4

basically i have a laptop somewhat of yours.1 gb ram is enough and the game works well on the intel graphics card but it be better on others like nvidia or ati radion.

Tags
acer 8.9-inch netbook