Laptop Notebook Forums

Quick Search

Go Advanced

Member Login

Remember Me? Not registered? | Forgot Password

Register
Welcome

Laptop Notebook Forums > Laptop Manufacturers > Toshiba Laptops » Re: Toshiba NB 305 Netbook
Old 05-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #1

Default Re: Toshiba NB 305 Netbook

I purchased a Toshibha Net Book. With in 3 weeks I received a notice for updation through the Toshibha Bulletin Board. I updated and tried to reboot as per instruction and there goes my netbook. Screen is complete blank and nothing works.

I send the netbook to Service center and got repaired under warranty. They told the mother board had failed. But why ?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by notebookshopper View Post
I purchased a Toshibha Net Book. With in 3 weeks I received a notice for updation through the Toshibha Bulletin Board. I updated and tried to reboot as per instruction and there goes my netbook. Screen is complete blank and nothing works.

I send the netbook to Service center and got repaired under warranty. They told the mother board had failed. But why ?
It could be happened when you reboot your computer wrongly. So suddenly its effect on your motherboard. It was cleaned all the data and after make mother board failure. So you can remember that read the instruction carefuuly then attempt the reboot process. So it could be helpful for you. If you followed right instruction than Someone being cheated with your motherboard and You have not heard about it. I wish you can find best solution for it.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #3

i remember, i have put correct process for reboot but any way i take in mind your thoughts.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:37 AM   #4

yes it can be that you have done with the computer wrong rebooted it wrong.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:11 AM   #5

These is one of the great information which you can share with us. It was cleaned all the data and after make mother board failure. So you can remember that read the instruction carefuuly then attempt the reboot process.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #6

Is Netbook Toshiba NB 305 weeks ago. Use Windows 7 speakers are very quiet or no sound! In addition, the microphone is sensitive even a touch of the keyboard is very hard and turn on and off at random times.
jhonmathew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toshiba nb 305 netbook